<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d29325875\x26blogName\x3dStory+Of+Life!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nursya-syahidah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nursya-syahidah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5963045551461385745', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nursya<3.
i'm your soul.

Photobucket I'm a girl who ONLY love myself and my family.
Oh yes, I love SleeQ and Justin Bieber too, :D

strike out.

I want to be a sucessful person!
I wanna meet Justin Bieber!
I wanna Justin Bieber and SleeQ to Follow me on Twitter!=D

hearts talking.


alternative exits.

  • sleeQ'smyspace
  • SleeQ!
  • kak jihan!
  • Faekah!
  • Saliina!
  • Nas!
  • iwan/ridhwan!
  • faekah!
  • kristel!
  • H.a.N.i.E
  • Myra
  • Doublesya
  • iQaHz
  • Asya
  • HANIE-nadiah
  • Fana
  • Izyan
  • Irfa
  • syaz_rieffa
  • shafiq
  • syafiqah!
  • akief!
  • kak selynna!
  • Abang(ZulfaliQ)!
  • imah!
  • irah!
  • rasyiqah!

  • my days, not yours.

    August 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    September 2011

    Music.


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Wednesday, May 27, 2009

    i've already got my report book!!
    Today in school,i was so confuse... my sister's teacher,Mdm Yeo
    went to see my parents...
    She was like scolding and talkin so loudly at my sisters!
    like was talking like people cant hear her!
    She said that me n my sis always come to sch late!
    i have late once only....
    She did'nt saw me n my sister went to the parade square!Even Worse!
    Just now i was receiving my report book,
    My Form teacher,Mr Ibrahim...(My sis n me is in a different class)
    I wonder why he did not see my parents....
    hmmm.....
    i think my marks that i fail all got 45 and above...
    because i heard him that he said to was i am ok...
    but my attendence is very poor!
    But i fail 2 subject!
    Literature and mathematics!
    How can i fail them!Careless!

    My marks in the report book....

    English-56/100*
    Malay-53.9/100*
    Mathematics-49.8/100
    Science CE-56.4/100*
    Geography-53.5/100*
    Literature-46/100
    Home Economics-64./100*
    Art-66.1/100*

    * - pass

    i will work hard to get 60+!
    i was quite nervous when i got my result...
    and
    my Class Position:23/38 :(
    i must get 15/38
    Like my sister!

    hahahaa!
    i think i will go to SleeQ's event on 5th June with my brother
    or my frens....
    because now im so busy....
    i got Ndp Practice every Saturday!
    ARGH!
    So tired!
    I cant wait for ClassiQ and My bdae....
    5th June-ClassiQ
    15th June-me and my sis bdae
    Yey!



    5/27/2009 05:42:00 PM